Wednesday, February 25, 2009

UNIFORM DAY

wednesday,schooling day =) went to school early for sastera cina.last night done my sastera homework at 2am thats why felt so ai kun today.ate hokkien mee after sastera and i love my eggiee xDD today we were talked about primary stuff in the class.everyone did something stupid during primary school.still remember,jolene and me argued with each other when we stnd6.that day was our school exam and she purposely stepped on my bag.immediately,i ran out from my class and saw what she did.we started our arguement and finally we sent to the principal's room. *wtf?* its a small small case and we just argued like a small kids.its freaking childish man!i know im.LOL.after that,me and megan was talked about one guy that he loves to cry and ban ke lian == we all laughed like hell in the class and looks like siao lang.*laughsoutloud* and of course megan did something stupid too!too bad im not sharing with you guys here because i will kill by her if i say it out here =x
mommy fetched today and we ate curry fich head for our dinner!LOL.

No comments: