Tuesday, February 17, 2009

NOW THAT YOU'RE GONE =(

you're gone you're gone you're gone! =(
i dint know that you had to go.thought that you're just kidding like my classmates.
yesterday was your last day in school.and i just wasted your last day!
i should talk to you.
i should smile to you.
i should wave my hand to you.
but now it's too late =(
cant imagine that you're gone now.and i know you wont be back anymore =(
its like so fast,why all the sudden?!dont have any sign at all =(
yesterday i was still looking at you,today i have to move my vision to another one.
i will go on without you.
like a fool who's too sure.
im like a bird who lost her wings.
a fire without its flame
i dunno how to be strong
when i lost a friend like you =(
maybe i will be okay soon,but i can sure that not now.
everyday i have to be sad inside there.
everyday i see no one.
and i have to tell myself,you're just away for few months.
i know im lying myself,but i have no choice.
i cant stop my tear drops unless i stop thinking of you.
i was talking to my friends about you,i was crying. =(
you dint know,you should not know.
i will keep it to myself,untill you're lost in my mind.
end of the words,
good luck in your future,goodbye my friend =']

No comments: