Tuesday, February 10, 2009

IM BACK! =D

finally,im infront of my computer again =P
last week,i went to singapore with parents.met up with alot of auntie and uncle.and of course my friend xinning!=D but now i gonna post some pictures that i took before singapore.
singapore pictures will be late cause i freaking lazy to upload pictures xD
Before Singapore
monday,which is the day that i went to singapore.
woke up early to go to school and of course i bought my phone to school.alicia absent on that day,too bad she cant meet up with me xD ate hokkien mee and sandwiches and milo for my lunch cause i dont get to eat for maybe one week.went back early from school and ate bubur ayam at mcd greenlane.oh oh!calvin said he saw me but i dint cause im not feeling well on that day,feels like vomiting.and actually i went back eraly cause need to go singapore.8something taxi arrived and leave penang.
yih sein
megan -HAHAHA xD
jolene
teddy bear!=DD -she's kind =)

No comments: