Tuesday, February 17, 2009

BORED x3

monday,schooling day *bored ==* today kena scold by vasanta again *wtf?==* she such as a biatch!LOL.jolene and megan stayed in class during recess.me and yih sein teman-ed alicia to find her cousin.actually both of us just want to walk pass some classes.HAHA.and its good enough for me =) *thanks yih sein* and the goo ching ching asked me to cut my hair!*stupid her* after school,went to account tuition with yih sein.oh yeahh,the idiot keep make me laugh.we just talk,laugh and sms.of course we got pay attention laa.but not that much =) heres our conver.
wern yen ; yih sein
*talking*
eh,you know how to do?
alil bit laa..
*take alook on her paper* you know how to do meh?
i dunno how to do
==!! keh gao la you!
shut up laa.
okay lor =x

it just one part of our conver.still got alot =)
after tuition fetched by mum and ate supper at a hawker centre.was chatting with my mum for two hours.reached home at 12sharp.

No comments: