Thursday, February 12, 2009

RANDOM ==

schooling day,woke up at 10am to continue my karangan == *thanks to goo ching ching*
called alicia for my doughnut!=DD she was at gurney with yih sein and megan.i was disappear because i wanna take a good rest in my bedroom xD *wink wink* went to school by bus.i dint sit bus for like a thousand days.LOL.reached school at 12something.i was collecting money around the school and met ah khaw!xD after that,i saw both of them and they smile to me!*omg O.o* unbelievable man!xD i ate doughnut in the class and that was freaking delicious!=DD alicia bought 6peices of doughnut including chocoholic,cheezy,oreo,white forest and almond.alicia,yih sein and megan was playing bubbles == *childish* after my doughnut i was also played with them xD luckily dint kena from teacher.jolene acting gina during eating.LOL.her mouth and teeth is full of chocolate man!xD what a wonderful day!=DD

p.s./: p4D rocks!xD

No comments: