Thursday, February 19, 2009

3RD DAY WITHOUT YOU

not really in a good mood =( maybe just beacause of you.this is my 3rd day without you.dont feels like going into there since you're not around.last time,you were just beside me =( but now,i have to go on my life without you.although i lost a friend like you,but i have another friend that can be trusted.* thanks jolene,im touched =) * she will always beside me,listen to me,talk to me.she's the only one that treat me like that.of course yih sein and the rest also treat me like my sister.but she's really the one who will listen to me.just like today,she's trying to make everyone happy.jokes and laughter came from her.and she did something to me.she coloured my specs! ==
should i be angry?but she's just tyring to make me laugh.
neeway,thanks babe!=) i will rtye here beside you if you want xD


right side with pink colour.left side with red colour.

oh my specs!=( what a pity.LOL.i was wearing it to showed off in school including the teacher.yih sein said she dont wanna walk with me cause i will make her sia sui.izit that sia sui to you?!it just.....a special specs ryte?HAHA.maybe you care about it =) btw megan,im not TRUMPET! == sometimes maybe imma trumpet ==

No comments: