Monday, March 2, 2009

SPOT CHECK

well,school's spot check today.i was kena demerit 5marks == its like wtf?!one mark for my ear ring,two marks for my nugget and two marks for candy.my cutie ear ring gone now =( the prefect was like laughing at me when she spoted my nugget == what the hell with her?it just two pieces of nugget and i purposely brought into class wan.xD megan throwed her nugget from 3rd floor to 1st floor.luckily dint throw at someone or else someone gonna scream like hell.xD for those lazy bud,they keep their text books in class and in the end rampas by prefects.okay people,im one of the lazy bud == yih sein kena demerit two marks for the candy too.but that is not her candy.maybe her secret admire put in her bag again xD
went to tuition at night.finally,my tuition got some guy!OMG two of them are freaking entao man!xD especially the blue guy!LMAO.they just sat infront of us but too bad cant aimm they guy.xD

No comments: