Thursday, March 12, 2009

SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!

my bad luck was came to me.was quarreled with friend today.is like what the fuck?!she shouted at me and we started our arguement.whats wrong with you?are you crazy?!she was cried after that but i am not cry for the stupid thing.it just a arguement between both friends and just because of a small stuff.why should i cry?!and i wont cry because its not all my fault.but everyone might be blame on me.and maybe they think that its my fault.lema she cried and told others.i was just keep quiet and it helps.maybe people kolian her and trust her?i wont scold and hate her because she's still my friend.i just dont understand that why she must think that its all my fault.i was trying to talk nicely to her but in the end she shouted at me.what the hell is it?!at least i was tried to talked with a nice sentence but you started the arguement.the whole class was watching and quiet like hell.luckily she stopped or else i think we gonna fight in the class.ran to counselling after malay lesson.im not scared of it.i just need someone to talk to.so i decided to find my teacher and ponteng class xD

No comments: