Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BORED! x100

sunny day,which is a day for me to hang out with friends.suppose to play badminton with the guys.but in the end we girls cancelled it ourselves xD woke up at 8.15 by xinning's call.went down to swimming pool and searching for khai ling.she was there studying sejarah!omg,she's just..hard working!xD unlike me?LOL.we gossiped like an hour and my mum just called and said she's now ready to go == she such as a turtle since she so slow xD decided to go badminton court which is near by the bomba at paya terubong.but we cancelled it just because of xinning =) *long story* xD in the end,we changed the plan =) fetched khai ling to xinning's house and both of them played badminton themselves.dont feels like playing so i dint follow khai ling and i went to dim sum with my mummy again x) this time was ASIA at air itam - which is my old hometown!=D while waiting mummy,vained again xD came back home at 1 something *home sweet home* =) as you know,exam coming soon but im still sitting in front of my computer and blogging.should i go back to my room and keep mumbling with my books?!LOL.maybe im just lazy and finding excuses to ran away from my books.oh no.boooks,i should read you!im sorry.LMAO.the day is getting dark,i should go and mam mam!x)
oh yeahh.i love benefit cosmetics!xD
share with you guys! =D
http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/home.html

spot me at dim sum shop! xD
i just..felt very the sien ==benefit!
its time to clean my table ==
maybe i just..hearts them? =)

No comments: