Saturday, January 24, 2009

FIRST DAY OF HOLIDAYS

today brother came back from singapore.and also xinning =) woke up at 9 sharp.when i going to read the msg that sent by xinning.i accidentally dropped my phone! *omg* and now my handphone totally cannot use at all.it spoiled =( dont get to use phone for one whole day.Ate my breakfast with family members at Maxims the dim sum shop.xinning went there too!=D but too bad i dint meet up her.after breakfast went to lip sin market.mummy bought some vege for tonight.reach airport at 12 sharp to fetch my brother.he bought me some new clothes and one burberry's bag.he's exactly a singaporian now!LOL.after that,went for lunch at Pulau Tikus and went to pray.went back home at 5 something.helped mummy to prepare food for the dinner and ate steamboat at home.its freaking delicious weihh! *i'm loving it* =D

No comments: