Sunday, January 18, 2009

FAMILY DAY

sunday,my family day =) woke up at 1 sharp and online for a short while.went to queensbay with parents at 1 something.having lunch at Taiwan Bull in queensbay.its freaking expensive and not nice at all!it cost RM62.80 == i didn't finish up my food cause its really pai chiak *wasted* and i can felt that my dad was angry at me.his face expression totally turned black!*sorry daddy =(* but luckily he still buy me some new clothes.x) window shopping after lunch.bought only one jeans from P&Co which cost my dad RM129.00 and only one shirt from Puma cost RM59.90 my dearest daddy bought one nike AIG shirt which cost him RM296 for himself == i suggested him to buy red colour but he duwan and bought white ==!when i showed mummy my collections,she said that my Puma shirt kinda UGLY!*wtf* its very nice kayy.even my daddy also said nice.oh yahh.i saw VANNESA,my classmate =) *she's lansi xD* second round went to gaint.bought some food and drinks for CNY.my daddy paid for it again.its over hundred if not mistakken.*thanks dad =D* went for dinner after gaint.the food there not really nice except the curry fish head.reached home at 10 sharp.

no pictures cause forgot to bring my camera ==

No comments: