Friday, April 24, 2009

the day before the day

friday,which is the day before campfire.everyone feel so nervous and excited especially sheng hui the chairlady =] she's worrying about her child like what i worried last week.LOL! had McD breakfast *thanks mummy* reached school at 10something and started to work work and work under the hot sun.carried the eiffel to the top of the gadget.its sooo freaking heavy.it was fell down form the top to the ground and knocked xinyi's head.now she had phobia to it.finally,we did it!=D *proud proud* make it stable and all.around two the helpers came over our school.me and lushi watched a movie that showed in our school.HAHAHA.we waited this moment like hell man.xD finally,we get to see it.and its fun!everyone laughed like hell and the actress started to blush.lmao.after that,we started to put our second eiffel.was raining all the way and we still holding it.we just cnt even leave it or put it.it was so so sooo hard for us?khai ling asked sheng hui to ask help from the BANGLADESH but she said no.maybe she wanna show our women's power?xDD everyone became serious that time.no more funny things no more laughters.shouted like hell.cutted my hand and ALMOST fell down from the top of the gadget.LOL.finally,mission complete.thanks yuen lin,lorene,pei pei,iris and lushi =] nothing special after the eifflel.rush to goodall and sheng hui missed her bus.she wanted to tumpang my bus but too bad my bus was late today.so we decided to drinks and sheng hui wants to eat her dinner over there.after ordered the food and drinks.my bus was like going halfway!i shouted at sheng hui:"my bus coming my bus coming!" then both of us damn kelam kabut and rush to my bus.end up,i wasted my milo ice and sheng hui's wantan mee.LOL
ohya.i missed one part.today brought one box of cappuccino cream cake for my dearest babe!i mean my classmate.xD i guess they enjoyed it while i sunbathing.LOL.and i just wrote something on a piece of sticky note. "enjoy it =] return me after eaten!TQ" guess what.megan replied "diam la!babe!" LOL ==

No comments: