Tuesday, April 28, 2009

boring day

until now i still havent update with my campfire thingy.LOL.know what?cause i havent get the photos of campfire from miss.tan may may LOL!when will you give it to me?dont feels like updating but yeoh zhi lin asked me to update == just because she's boring?nothing special today.ponteng rumah sukan AGAIN and this is my 4th time xD skipped latihan volley ball damn alots of times.i guess i'll get screw by teacher soon.xD forget to go for club meeting again.dont worry,this is only my 2nd times.khai ling dont blame me =P took class photo and ate sushi in class =P thanks alicia babe!=D and jolene wasted lots of paper today.wrote lots of idiot stuff.my whole class,only 4 of us passed up their report card and i lied to teacher!*omg omg* i said:teacher,my parents went to singapore le.so they havent sign for my report card.LOL.no choice,cause i got a bad result so i dont dare to give mummy.we were playing,sleeping,talking in class as usual =] ohya.and teacher teaching as usual xD follow school bus went back to home and ate DAI LOK MEE for my dinner xD thats all for today =P
zhi lin,blog updated! ==
i dont think you can read it.LOL
read it carefully,chi yuen!xD
guess what?i get 6 for my maths ==

No comments: