Sunday, December 28, 2008

CHRISTMAS EVE

zhi lin,jian ming and mei wan went to my house on 24th.
we suppose to bbq but we dint.so we ate junk food all the night and dint countdown at all == cause...we busy pranking CALVIN!xD we enjoy here he angry there.haha.
thats all ==



27th DECEMBER

last night i was night market-ing with my daddy.
suddenly "ring!ring!" some one called me.an unknown number ==
i answer the call and i heard some one called me "cha boh!" for twice.
i thought was stranger but finally i recognise that voice!
it was xinning!!=DD
she used her singtel number to call me. i dint expect that she will call back.luckily i can recognise her voice.LOL
was talking to her and told her every single things that happened between we all.
after that.we were sms-ing each other until now.=)

to fellow xn's friends:
she said: so far so good and she miss you guys!=P

No comments: