Sunday, December 28, 2008

BRAND NEW ME

i will put others ahead of myself.
i will find a way to help,not a way to hide.
i will be ready when im called.
i will be glad for the chance to serve.
i will check with the right person before i make commitments.
i will try new things.
i will ask for help.
i will remember what worked in the past.
i will study to slove problems.
i will use my talents for good.
i will keep my words.
i will be careful what i promise.
i will correct my mistakes.
i will pull my share of the load.
i will not have a bad attitude.
i will finish my projects.
i will do a jod right.
i will follow instruction.
i will concentrate on my work.
i will not be lazy.
i will not give up.
i will take one step at a time.
i will keep my eyes on the goal.
i will npt let criticism discourage me.
i will keep going even though im tired.
i will be an energy-giver.
i will smile. =)
i will treat every job as important.
i will put my whole heart into what i do.
i will not be discouraged by failure.
i will be quick to forgive.
i will not cover up my own wrongs but will be quick to ask for forgiveness.
i will not seek revenge.
i will respond kindly to those who hurt me.
i will not take up offenses for others.
i will show my parents and teachers that i appreciate them.
i will write "thanks you" notes.
i will take care of my things.
i will be content with what i have.
i will count my benefits rather than my burdens.
i will look beyond appearances.
i will accept people for who they are.
i will help others grow in character.
i will look at myself first.
i will not confuse what is right with what is popular.
i will see goals.
i will make sure my goals are right.
i will ignore distractions.
i will not be discouraged.
i will face problem head-on.
i will not wait until the last minutes.
i will be on time.
i will allow extra time for delays.
i will not keet others waiting.
i will remember deadlines.
i will look at people when they speak to me.
i will ask question if i dont understand.
i will sit or stand up straight.
i will not draw attention to myself.
i will keep my eyes,ears,hands,feet,and mouth from distractions.

thanks to my brother,he told me this ==

No comments: