Monday, August 10, 2009

One Day Trip

Whee! that was a unbeautiful holiday, raining and raining. Dad decided to bring us makan again. although the weather is wet but we still went to makan! =D
woke up early in the morning *yawns* took a picture of the dark dark sky


had dim sum at Maxim =D and guess what, i saw my primasy schoolmate there.
after breakfast we continue to our one day trip =D
first dad brought us to Bukit Merah. it wasn't planned properly so we were just walk walk over there.
next, went to Zoo Taipeng. met my friends there. oh-no! friends as in animals not human xD
it was fun with my sister. because she's crazy? or maybe im crazy!xD
saw alot of animals. some seriously looked like me, my sister said that.


Vain Ass =D
Facebook. i was too bored =D
on the way to Bukit Merah
SELAMAT DATANG KE BUKIT MERAH! =D
on the way to Zoo Taipeng
Taipeng
passed thru the cave
say HELLO to Zoo Taipeng! =D
fatty & nerdy? looks like me? =DD
1 2 3 4 5 6
retarded me and retarded sis =D
just ignore my oh-so-retarded face x]

turned back to the highway and went to Ipoh.
it was too early for dinner so we decided to go Ipoh Parade shopping
I spotted a 2x2 Mr.Rubix and a box =D
8 at night we were having chicken rice for our dinner.
that day was my super super tiring day.

No comments: