Friday, June 5, 2009

beautiful ending =]

its come to an ending.
finally,camp is over!but honestly i miss the camp =[ and of course,i miss my members and patrol for sure.before i start my story,i would like to say THANK YOU VER MUCH to all my patrol members.THANK YOU hui qian for building table and chair,THANK YOU woei jai for building a very very nice EQ rack and gadget tags.THANK YOU kai wei and pinli for building the tent,THANK YOU wan ern and wan lin for the DU.although we just get a small trophy but i hope you guys will get some good experience and memorise.did you?HAHA
actually,its enough for me to get a best mascot.i dont need the best overall.but i just scared that i disappointed my members for not getting overall trophy.what i want is memorise and communicate with my members.i was still worrying it before camp and even after the camp.but when i read kaiwei's blog.i realised that im successful!i felt so touch when i saw our relationship getting closer and closer.especially the form1s and form2s.form strangers to friends.all my members were like dont dare to talk to me at first.but slowly and during the camp,we all were siao together and made alot of fun.this is what i want also.i got phobia to be a leader after traplex.i was worried the same things will happen during ATC.but obviously,it was different with traplex! =]
members,please forgive me for scolding you guys,forgive me for forcing you guys,forgive me for everything that i did wrong.
in a conclusion,this is the best camp i ever been!i have alot of good members!=]
once again,
DELPHINUS RANKS! ='D

pictures will be update as soon as i can.

No comments: