Tuesday, November 11, 2008

we miss you =)

im crying in front of my computer =)
cause im listening to fall for you and looking at the picture when we are together. (we work we share we laugh)
yeah.she is going to singapore soon.study there,stay there.
she is my close friend in my guiding life =)
i will never forget the moment when we all together.
like today,i met up her at playground.
it should be unit2 and unit3 meeting.
but we came out playground to relax.*laugh out loud*
i like the moment when we all are together.
although there was two units members over there,but we still can laugh and play together.
its make me think of her again.
this is our last year to be with her.
enjoying,camping,sharing,playing,working,joking together.
one more month she will be leave us here and fly to singapore.


goodbye,my friend!take care =)







No comments: